- Energy-efficient lighting product with Solar Power charging option.
- Bright 30 LEDs delivers 1W up to 200lm with colour temperature adjustment between white and warm white lighting.
- Multifunctional Lighting Modes:
Motion Sensor Light;
Motion Sensor Light Mode with energy-saving DIM light;
Full brightness Constant On;
Emergency Mode, the light will turn off after 30 min;
- Portable Design for convenience: compact size and light weight allow easily carry the lamp almost everywhere. Hang it at the hook when not in use or store it with a little space.
- Two Charging Method including Solar Power and USB Charge via the cord. It can be also used as an emergency charger for mobile phone.
- Powerful Rechargeable 2200mAh lithium battery with stretched performance life provides longer lighting.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to set up and operate.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring.
The solar powered camping light delivers reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for casual or emergency lighting for various extensive occasions including camping, travelling, beach night outs, car fixing, construction, fishing at night, emergency lighting for home, garden, garage, hotels, clubs, warehouses, party, etc.
- Suitable as an emergency power bank charger for mobile phones.
1 x Camping Light.
1 x USB Cable.
1 x User Manual.
1. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. For a camping trip, we recommend to charge the light via the USB cable and use Solar Panel as an emergency backup.
3. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
4. The Battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
5. This product comes with a built-in battery and has a discharge protection function. If it is not in use for a long time, please put the solar panel under the sunlight and charge it before it can get back to normal routine.
6. It is recommended to charge the product properly for better effect when it is stored for more than 3 months.
7. This solar product has high IP65 degree of outdoor protection. However, do not install it in low-lying areas that have a risk of flood. It is strictly prohibited to use the lights underwater.
General maintenance tips about how to improve solar panel’s life and efficiency of solar powered lights:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.