Multifunctional LCD Bike Sport Computer is Dual Powered: by Solar Power and Button Battery and does not require any additional sources of energy. It is energy-saving and environmentally-friendly sport device. The Computer combine different functions include Speedometer, Odometer, Watch, Timer, Calorie Consumption etc. All information displays on LCD screen that mounted on the handlebar.
Ideal for: display, measure and control key bike trip and sport parameters during exercises (include professional workouts) or casual ride. Could be ideal smart gift for person who has active lifestyle and enjoy riding bike. Suitable for all types of bikes: mountain bikes, highway bicycles, folding bikes, ordinary bicycles. The computer can also be attached to the motorcycle or electro mobile.
Who may like this: person who rides bike every day or occasionally and want to keep track of current key parameters (like speed, distance, time etc) and previous record, and also appreciate energy-saving Green Technology and Gadgets power by Solar Energy.
1. Real-time display of the current speed, trip distance, riding time and rotations per minute (RMP) of the wheel.
2. Easy viewing of maximum speed, average speed, calorie consumption and distance.
3. Watch and Timer.
4. Solar Powered. Does not require any other sources of energy.
5. Configuration of the riding time, trip distance, calorie consumption and automatic alert.
6. Real-time indication of acceleration for control of speed.
7. Night light for safe cycling.
8. Length unit options of kilometers/ miles.
9. Multiple purposes for bicycles/ motor-bicycles (7.5"… 30").
10. Fully waterproof and portable.
11. Dual power: Solar Power and Button Battery.
SPD CURRENT SPEED
MXS MAXIMUM SPEED
AVS AVERAGE SPEED
RAT TOTAL RIDING TIME
CAL CALORIE CONSUMPTION
RPM ROTATION PER MINUTES
ODO ODOMETER (0-99999KM/MILE)
1 x Bike Multifunctional LCD Computer.
1 x Transmitter sensor.
1 X Magnet.
4 x Cable ties
1 x User Manual (English).
Note: for the best performance the distance between magnets and the sensor should be less than 5mm when installed in the spokes.