Outdoor ultra-bright 8W 150 LED Solar Flood Light with Motion Sensor Garden Security Lamp is brand new high-quality product powered by Solar Power that does not require any electric wires or additional sources of energy. 150 LED Solar Flood Light is designed for outdoor areas, different weather and climate conditions and has a high protection rating. The product equipped with a Motion sensor in combination with a light sensor that activates Solar Wall Light at night when movement detected and put it into the charging mode during the day. The motion sensor makes the LED flood light an efficient and intelligent security device for the property.
The current model of flood light has pre-installed energy-efficient Solar Panel that absorbs the sunlight during the day and converts it into the energy which stores at rechargeable Li-Ion battery to power the light up at night. Different operation modes allow extending the lighting performance if needed.
The LED light is easy to install, operate and maintain. The Flood Light provides bright LED illumination across a wide area and is perfect for lighting up a House, Garden or Lawn, Backyard, Garage, Pool, etc.
The Solar Security Flood Light is energy efficient, completely safe and environment-friendly.
150 LED Solar Powered Flood Light with Motion Sensor has the following features:
- Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly product powered by Solar.
- The bright performance delivered by 150 LED bulbs.
- Solar Panel has a high Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time of Powerful Lithium 4000mAh battery for continuous performance.
- Smart Motion light sensor in combination with a light sensor.
- Build-In Automatic light sensor activates the light automatically at night, extend the lifespan of battery and work time.
- The solar panel is separated from the light head with the cord for flexibility in operating including indoor and outdoor installation.
- Durable Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Zero maintenance costs. No electric wires and extra costs for electricity bills.
Outdoor Solar Powered Sensor Light for Security is Ideal for the following purposes:
The universal solar flood light with motion sensor is a reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, garden, porches, patios, decks, balconies & verandas, side and backyard, aisles, driveway, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Great as a Security Light for an outdoor property.
- Suitable for commercial and business application including building site, hotel, hall, parking, garden, construction building, etc.
Solar Sensor Flood Light's package included:
1 X Solar Sensor Flood light
1 X Solar Panel
1 X Fitting Kit
General maintenance tips about how to improve Solar Panel’s life and efficiency of LED Solar Flood light with Sensor:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease brightness and duration of the light performance.
- Light Sensor will detect darkness and automatically activate the Light at sunset and Turn it off with daylight. Considering this, avoid placing Solar Flood Light near other sources of night lights like a porch light, street lamp, etc., since it might prevent normal work of automatic light sensor.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In the case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
1. Turn on the switch before use.
2. During the day the light turns off automatically to let solar panel absorb power and stock it at the battery.
3. Solar panel needs direct sunlight when charging.
4. When the solar panel is charging, should avoid shadows.