- Solar Garden Shed Light is an energy-efficient grid-independent lighting solution for outdoor and indoor [including daytime] applications.
- Stylish compact design with detached solar panel.
- Improved commercial-grade solar panel 3W, 6V with high energy-efficiency rate to provide faster charging.
- Powerful 26650 type Lithium Battery 3300mAh supplies up to 8-10 hours of lighting when fully charged.
- Bright lighting outcomes up to 800lm delivered by 35 LED [2835 SMD Chip] available in White or Warm White lighting with wide beam angle.
- Solar Panel is separated from the light head with a 5m waterproof cord to achieve flexibility for exterior or interior installation.
- 4-in-1 Advanced Lighting and Operation Modes including:
- Mode 1. DIM to Full Brightness with PIR Mode: the light stays on at night at DIM energy-saving lighting. Once motion is detected, the light turns on at 100% brightness for 15sec. If there is no further motion, the light turns back into DIM.
- Mode 2. Off to Full Brightness with PIR Mode: the light stays off on standby. Once motion is detected, the light turns on at 100% brightness for 15sec. If there is no further motion, the light turns back off to standby.
- Mode 3. Constant Lighting Mode. The PIR Motion Sensor is disabled. Fully automated operation process with special Built-in AUTO Light-control system for day/ night mode detection to automatically control the switch between On and Off. The light will operate from Dusk to Dawn.
- Mode 4. Light on demand Mode. The light remains off with the PIR motion sensor and daylight sensor disabled until it is switched on with the pull cord. It will stay on until it will be switched off manually again.
- Universal switching and operation options including:
- - Manual Pull Cord to turn the light on and off on demand.
- - Daylight Control sensor is able to automatically switch the light on at night and off during the day for recharge.
- - Motion PIR Sensor with 3-5m 120° range.
- - Remote Control with up to 8m range and extended functionality: On/ Off button, brightness adjustment, mode switching.
- The light is SUITABLE FOR INDOOR DAYTIME OPERATION and can be turned On and Off when needed. AUTO daylight sensor will be disabled with one of the modes selected.
- Completely safe, easy to install, set up and operate. It can be deployed anyway including indoors while the solar panel is located under direct sunlight.
- Durable, Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 [Full Outdoor Weather Exposure] water and weather resistance.
- Applicable as a Wall Light. Can be fixed to almost any surface including bricks, stucco, wood, metal, etc. with screws provided.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
Bright Solar Shed Light PIR Sensor Pull Cord Indoor LED Lamp is suitable for various outdoor and indoor settings, including garage, workshop, garden storage and shed, yard, patio, balcony, greenhouse, storage sheds etc. It provides bright, reliable, and long-lasting lighting for casual or emergency use in any weather condition.
- Home and garden wall lighting.
- Casual emergency lighting in the backyard or on the pathway to prevent trips and fails.
- Security lighting for any kind of outdoor premises, property and remote buildings at a real estate.
- Applicable for indoor installation and DAYTIME use with Solar Panel been fitted outside. Ideal for garage, garden shed storage, dark corners, stairs etc.
1 x LED Light.
1 x 5m Cable.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Remote Control.
1 x Installation Accessories.
1 x User Manual.
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Shed Lights:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during the daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even if it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazards.