- Vintage Indoor Solar Shed Light Single Bulb Compact Warm White LED Lamp is an energy-efficient grid-independent lighting product powered by solar energy for indoor application.
- Stylish vintage design.
- Improved durable Polymer construction Solar Panels.
- Powerful 2500mAh Lithium Battery supplies up to 3 hours of lighting on demand.
- Bright lighting outcomes as for a single bulb [replaceable E27 socket] delivered by 4 Units of high-power Warm White (2800K) CREE LED with 360-degree lighting beam angle. The light provides up to 300 lumens of brightness per fixture.
- Solar Panel is separated from the light head with the long 8m waterproof cord to achieve incredible flexibility in for indoor installation.
- Manual Switch only. The light can be turned On and Off when needed. There is NO AUTO daylight sensor that makes the product SUITABLE FOR INDOOR DAYTIME OPERATION.
- Completely safe, easy to install, setup and operate. It can be deployed anyway where indoor while the solar panel is located under the direct sunlight.
- Applicable as a Ceiling Light. Can be fixed to almost any surface including bricks, stucco, wood, metal, etc. with screws provided.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
The universal Vintage Indoor Solar Shed Light Single Bulb Compact Warm White LED Lamp delivers bright reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency lighting at various residential environments including the areas around the house, garage, garden, porches, patios, villas, balconies & verandas, side and backyard, aisles, driveway, gates, stairs, entryway, fence etc.
- Applicable for indoor installation and DAYTIME use with Solar Panel been fitted outside. Ideal for garage, garden shed storage, dark corners, stairs etc.
1 x Light Fixture.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Connecting Cable.
1 x Installation Accessories.
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Shed Wall Light:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.