- Vintage Indoor Solar Shed Light Single Bulb Compact Warm White LED Lamp is an energy-efficient grid-independent lighting product powered by solar energy for indoor application.
- Stylish vintage design.
- Improved durable Polymer construction Solar Panels.
- Powerful 2500mAh Lithium Battery supplies up to 3 hours of lighting on demand.
- Bright lighting outcomes as for a single bulb [replaceable E27 socket] delivered by 4 Units of high-power Warm White (2800K) CREE LED with 360-degree lighting beam angle. The light provides up to 300 lumens of brightness per fixture.
- Solar Panel is separated from the light head with the long 8m waterproof cord to achieve incredible flexibility in for indoor installation.
- Manual Switch only. The light can be turned On and Off when needed. There is NO AUTO daylight sensor that makes the product SUITABLE FOR INDOOR DAYTIME OPERATION.
- Completely safe, easy to install, setup and operate. It can be deployed anyway where indoor while the solar panel is located under the direct sunlight.
- Applicable as a Ceiling Light. Can be fixed to almost any surface including bricks, stucco, wood, metal, etc. with screws provided.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
The universal Vintage Indoor Solar Shed Light Single Bulb Compact Warm White LED Lamp delivers bright reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency lighting at various residential environments including the areas around the house, garage, garden, porches, patios, villas, balconies & verandas, side and backyard, aisles, driveway, gates, stairs, entryway, fence etc.
- Applicable for indoor installation and DAYTIME use with Solar Panel been fitted outside. Ideal for garage, garden shed storage, dark corners, stairs etc.
VIDEO PRESENTATION AVAILABLE. Click on PLAY BUTTON at the left bottom side of the photo to see the video demonstration.
1 x Light Fixture.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Connecting Cable.
1 x Installation Accessories.
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Shed Wall Light:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.