- Outdoor Bright Colour Changing Solar Landscape Flood Lights 50W 100W LED with Remote control is Energy-efficient and Grid-independent commercial-grade solar powered LED light.
- The flood light has SEVEN COLOURS including Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Cyan-Blue and Pure White. The light can perform in colour-changing mode or any of seven lights can be locked and stay permanently.
- Bright performance delivered by high-quality LED Chip 5730SMD 50W [108 LED] 100W [216 LED] with increased performance and lifespan in combination with high-efficiency lamp reflector to achieve up to 100lm/ W with Rated Power 9W and 22W respectively [900lm/ 2200lm].
- High-quality 6V Polysilicon Solar Panel with improved Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time of the battery even at rainy or cloudy days is separated from the lamp with 5m waterproof extension cable to increase flexibility in installation and sun exposure.
- The light is equipped with high-capacity advanced new generation LiFePO4 Battery (Lithium Iron Phosphate) for improved safety and reliability in high-temperature environments with enhanced cycle life and longer discharge rate.
- Long-lasting lighting up 12-24 hours after fully charged achieved by Intelligent Brightness Control System.
- THREE Control options including Automatic light control, Time Control and Remote Control with extensive range and functionality.
- Remote Control has advanced extensive control functions including
- On and Off Switch;
- Time Settings: 8h, 12h, 24h.
- Colour Settings: Multicolor performance or individual pick of colour.
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System [DUSK to DAWN] that turns the light on automatically in the dark and turns off in the day time or bright light condition.
- Universal fitting construction allows attaching the light to the wall or places it on the ground for landscape illumination.
- Durable Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP66 water and weather resistance. Die-cast AVIATION-GRADE ALUMINIUM body provides strong protection and efficient heat sink. Anti-Corrosion coating on a solar panel.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
The Bright Colour Changing Solar Landscape Flood Lights 50W 100W with Remote control delivers long-lasting reliable lighting and is ideal for landscape illumination and outdoor decoration; maintain casual or emergency lighting around residential and commercial premises.
- Residential Application includes the house, garden, large trees and fences, fountains and water features, patios, balconies & verandas, side and backyard, path etc.
- Commercial Application is not limited to industrial and business premises including buildings illumination of warehouses, cafes and restaurants, hotels and other hospitality and business premises that are looking for a maintenance-free way to stand out and highlight the premise etc.
- Applicable to light up public areas including Parks and public recreational areas, BBQ zones, playgrounds etc.
VIDEO PRESENTATION AVAILABLE. Click on PLAY BUTTON at the left bottom side of the photo to see the video demonstration.
1 x Solar Flood Light
1 x Solar Panel
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Installation Kit
1 x User Manual
How to setup time settings:
8h – Press MODE button + R, the red light will flash for 2 seconds and the light will stay on for 8 hours.
12h – Press MODE button + R, the green light will flash for 2 seconds and the light will stay on for 12 hours.
24h – Press MODE button + R, the blue light will flash for 2 seconds and the light will stay on for 24 hours.
How to pair the remote control with the Light:
In order to re-pair the remote control with the light, please follow the steps below:
1. Connect the light with the solar panel while it is located under direct sunlight.
2. Press and hold two buttons at the same time: The off button and the RG button. Do not release them yet. Cover the solar panel (face it down to any surface like table or ground) while still holding the buttons.
3. You should see the light head indicator light flashes, indicating that the lights and the remote control have been reconnected. Release buttons. You should be able to operate the light via the remote control.
Repeat the process, if necessary.
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting products:
- Outdoor Bright Colour Changing Solar Landscape Flood Lights 50W 100W is fully solar powered lighting product. Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.