- Outdoor Solar Garden Light 4-in-1 LED Spotlights for Landscape Decoration is energy-efficient and grid-independent heavy-duty solar powered light.
- Improved industrial-grade Polycrystalline silicon 6W Solar Panel with a high Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time.
- Advanced 18650 Li-ion Battery 3.7V/ 5000mAh to prolong the lighting time, with build-in BMS (Overcharging, over-discharging, short circuit protection).
- Ultra-thin FOUR independent light heads connected to the solar panel with TWO 9m cables [5m to the first lights and 4m between each head, as per photo].
- Bright performance delivered by 12 High Power Warm White 2835 SMD LED Chip (3 pcs LED per Light head) with special ultra-clean magnify lens to deliver soft Warm White (3200K) lighting. The 45-degree wider angle allows illuminating the wider area.
- Three lighting settings including
- High Brightness [up to 400lm]
- Medium [200lm]
- Low energy-saving mode [100lm] to prolong the performance.
- Long-lasting performance up to 6-24 hours with a full charge.
- Adjustable lighting heads angle for highlighting any landscape features.
- A separate Solar Panel provides more flexibility in the installation and operation of the product with a 10-meter cable for the best light coverage.
- Fully automated operation process with a Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection to control switch between On and Off Dusk to Dawn.
- Durable heavy-duty cast aluminium metal structure of spotlight fixture with a stylish textured finish.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, set up and operate. Over-charging and over-discharging circuit protection. The product includes all necessary hardware for flush and ground mounting
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed. The solar lights can be installed anywhere in just 5 minutes.
Operation and Lighting:
1. Turn On the switch on the back of the Solar Panel and set it up facing North for maximum sunlight exposure during the day to charge the built-in battery.
2. Install the mounting stakes into the ground and adjust the direction of the lighting head.
3. The light will turn On automatically in the darkness when the batteries receive and stores enough power.
There are 4 settings linked to the ON/OFF button:
a) Full Power Mode (4-6 hours lighting time*)
b) Normal Power Mode (9-12 hours lighting time*)
c) Save Power Mode (20-24 hours and above lighting time*). This mode is also ideal for a low sun activity environment during the rainy season or cloudy weather season including during the winter)
d) Off Power Mode
* The lighting time depends on the sun activity and weather conditions on that particular day of charging.
Outdoor Solar Garden Light 4-in-1 LED Spotlights Landscape Decoration is a high-quality reliable and long-lasting product that is ideal for maintaining landscape decoration, casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, driveway, garden, lawn, patios, side and backyard, aisles, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Due to the construction the spotlights is highly recommended for highlighting various features including park lawn, trees and flower beds, bushes, statues, fountains etc.
- Commercial purposes include lighting for signs, banners, post- and mailboxes and other outdoor advertising materials.
4 x Solar Spotlight
1x Solar Panel
5 x Metal Mounting Ground Stakes
2 x Screws with Anchor
5 x Screws with Nuts
1 x User Manual.
1. As the power of the solar panel is dependent on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
3. The Battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
4. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain. Keep the spotlight holder away from the water.
5. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when using it. Keep away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting products:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where they can receive maximum straight sunlight during the daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazards.