- Solar Batten Light with PIR Sensor is an energy-efficient grid-independent universal lighting solution powered by solar and battery for outdoor and indoor applications [including daytime].
- Bright lighting outcomes 6W or 12W [up to 600lm or 1200lm] delivered by high-quality energy-efficient LED with a wide 120° beam angle.
- Improved commercial-grade solar panel 6V, 10W or 18W with high energy-efficiency rate to provide faster charging is connected with the light with a 5m cord to achieve greater flexibility in installation and better exposure to direct sunlight.
- Powerful Lithium Battery 8800mAh or 17600mAh supplies over 8-16 hours of lighting when fully charged, depending on the lighting mode selected.
- The light is equipped with PIR Motion Sensor [optional feature that can be disabled] and Remote Control with extended functionality including on/ off, brightness, lighting modes, timing settings etc.
- Wall Switch Extension with 3m cable that allows operating the light ON/OFF manually on demand (functional both daytime and night), - just like the traditional lighting with the wall switch. It is an ideal lighting solution for places where there is no electricity grid power or even daylight
- Universal operational functionality: the light can be operated Automatically with a daylight sensor; via Manual Wall Switch, PIR Motion Sensor or Remote Control.
- Multiple lighting modes available, including:
- General Constant Lighting with Auto operation from Dusk to Dawn [Motion Sensor is disabled];
- General Constant Lighting On & Off on demand with adjustable brightness [Motion Sensor is disabled], including daytime;
- Security & Emergency Mode with PIR Motion Sensor setup: Light is Off to Full Brightness; Light is On at Energy-Saving 30% Brightness to Full Brightness.
- Combined Intelligent mode with Timer: the light turns on automatically at night and automatically switches off after a selected time (2, 4 or 6hrs).
- The light is SUITABLE FOR INDOOR DAYTIME OPERATION and can be turned On and Off when needed, even while charging. AUTO daylight sensor will be disabled with one of the modes selected.
- USB Output included to charge a mobile phone.
- Durable, Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 [Full Outdoor Weather Exposure] water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, set up and operate. It can be deployed anywhere, including indoors, while the solar panel is located under direct sunlight.
- Applicable as a Ceiling or Wall Light. It can be fixed to almost any surface, including bricks, stucco, wood, metal, etc., with screws provided.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
The Solar Batten Shed Light delivers reliable, long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual, emergency or security lighting in or around various commercial and residential premises, including a house, garden shed, garage, workshop, driveway, garden, patio deck, pool, BBQ area etc.
- Applicable for indoor installation. With the Wall Switch Extension and daytime-friendly operation, it is an ideal lighting solution for any indoor use at places where there is no electricity or even daylight, like storage shipping containers, garages, gardens and storage sheds, cellars etc.
- Suitable for under-the-shelter and complete indoor applications like garden sheds and storages, garages, stables, tents, summer kitchens, caravans and campervans etc.
- Suitable for business and commercial applications, including small or medium car parks, parking lots, warehouses, petrol and service stations, offices, storages, cafes and restaurants, hotels etc.
Important Installation and Operation Notes:
It is recommended to consider the application of the batten light indoors or under the cover outdoors. The product has an IP65 protection level; however, it is crucial to ensure that all the connectors are tight and sealed correctly with the rubber caps provided when in operation (especially the USB output and wall switch extension connector). An open or unsealed connector point may lead to the water entering the lamp body and causing some damage.
1 x LED Batten Light;
1 x Solar Panel with Brackets;
1 x Wall Switch Extension with cable;
1 x Remote Control Pad;
1 x User Manual.
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lights:
- Solar Panels should be installed in a well-lit area where they can receive maximum straight sunlight during the daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and, as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow; otherwise, the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even if it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- When the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazards.