Outdoor Bright 9 LED Solar powered Garden Spotlight for Landscape Tree Decoration with Universal Wall or Ground Stake Mount is a high-quality durable waterproof product with multiple features. The LED Spotlight is fully operated by Solar Energy with efficient Solar Panel and powerful built-in rechargeable Lithium battery. Adjustable light head delivers reliable long-lasting illumination to highlight any garden or landscape features including lawn, tree, sculptures etc. While the changeable angle of Solar Panel improves the sun exposure for better charging and long-lasting illumination.
The light is available in two models: one combines two lighting colours (white and warm white with the switch between them, another one delivers multicolour changeable lighting performance.
The outdoor Solar Powered Spotlight has built-in automatic daylight sensor that activates the light when it gets dark so it does not require any daily maintenance. It is an energy-independent DIY lighting product that does not require wires and can be easily set up anywhere the sun shines including the home, garden, public park etc.
The solar garden light is a low-maintenance and cost-efficient Solar Product that provides outstanding performance without additional maintenance.
- Energy-efficient lighting products powered by Solar Energy.
- Improved Solar Panel with high Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time.
- Bright 9 LED lighting with extended working time.
- Various Lighting Colours options: white and warm white combined in one model (switch between colours) and colour changing model.
- Powerful 2200mAh Lithium battery with stretched performance life provides longer lighting.
- Adjustable Constriction to improve usability and highlighting any landscape features: 90° adjustable light angle and 180° degree regulating Solar Panel angle.
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection to control switch between On and Off.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, setup and operate. Universal Mount for Ground Stake or Wall application.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation required.
Operation and Lighting:
1. Turn On the switch on the back of the Solar Panel and set it up facing for the maximum sunlight exposure during the day to charge the Built-in Battery.
2. Install the stake into the ground and adjust the direction of the lighting head.
3. The light will turn On automatically in the darkness when the batteries receive and stores enough power.
4. Choose between Mode 1 Highlight and 2 Lowlight depends on the purpose.
The solar powered garden spotlight delivers reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, driveway, garden, patios, side and backyard, aisles, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Garden decoration including park lawn, trees and flower beds highlighting landscaping decoration.
- Commercial purposes including lighting for signs, banners and other outdoor advertising materials.
VIDEO PRESENTATION AVAILABLE. Click on PLAY BUTTON at the left bottom side of the photo to see the video demonstration.
1 x Solar Powered Garden Spotlight.
1 x Mounting Hardware.
1 x User Manual.
1. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED lighting time and brightness is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
3. The Battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
4. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain. Keep the spotlight holder away from the water.
5. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when using it. Keep away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it
General maintenance tips about how to improve the Solar Panel’s life and efficiency of Solar Spotlight:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.