- Durable Solar Garden Landscape Spotlight Bright 6 LED Twin Head IP65 for outdoor decoration is energy-efficient and grid-independent heavy-duty solar powered light.
- Improved industrial-grade Polycrystalline silicon 3W Solar Panel with a high Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time.
- Advanced 18650 Li-ion Battery 3.7V/ 2500mAh to prolong the lighting time, with build-in BMS (Overcharging, over-discharging, short circuit protection).
- Ultra-thin double independent light heads connected to the solar panel with 9m cable [5m to the first light + 4m between each head].
- Bright performance delivered by 6 High Power Warm White 2835 SMD LED Chip with special ultra-clean magnify lens to deliver soft Warm White (3200K) lighting. 45-degree wider angle allows to illuminating the wider area.
- Three lighting settings including:
- High Brightness [150lm]
- Medium [90lm]
- Low energy-saving mode [60lm] to prolong the performance.
- Long-lasting performance up to 6-24 hours with a full charge.
- Adjustable lighting heads angle for highlighting any landscape features.
- A separate Solar Panel provides more flexibility in the installation and operation of the product with a 5-meter cable from the first light for the best light coverage.
- Fully automated operation process with a Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection [Dusk to Dawn] to control switch between On and Off.
- Durable ultra-thin heavy-duty cast aluminium spotlight fixture with stylish textured black finish.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, set up and operate. Over-charging and over-discharging circuit protection. The product includes all necessary hardware for flush and ground mounting
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed. The solar lights can be installed anywhere in just 5 minutes.
Operation and Lighting:
1. Turn On the switch on the back of the Solar Panel and set it up facing for maximum sunlight exposure during the day to charge the built-in battery.
2. Install the stake into the ground and adjust the direction of the lighting head.
3. The light will turn On automatically in the darkness when the batteries receive and store enough power.
The universal Durable Solar Garden Landscape Spotlight Twin Head is a high-quality reliable and long-lasting product that is ideal for maintaining landscape decoration, casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, driveway, garden, lawn, patios, side and backyard, aisles, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Due to the design the spotlights are highly recommended for highlighting various features including park lawns, trees and flower beds, bushes, statues, fountains etc.
- Commercial purposes including lighting for signs, banners, post- and mailboxes and other outdoor advertising materials.
VIDEO PRESENTATION AVAILABLE. Click on PLAY BUTTON at the left bottom side of the photo to see the video demonstration.
2 x Solar Spotlight
1x Solar Panel
3 x Metal Mounting Ground Stakes
2 x Screws with Anchor
3 x Screws with Nuts
1 x User Manual.
1. As the power of the solar panel is dependent on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun which would prevent the battery from proper charging.
3. The battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
4. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain. Keep the spotlight holder away from the water.
5. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when using it. Keep away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting products:
- The Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during the daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazards.