48 LED Outdoor Security Solar powered street lamp with PIR Motion Sensor and Remote Control is an advanced product with multiple features. The LED lamp is entirely operated by Solar Energy with efficient anti-scratch Solar Panel and powerful built-in rechargeable battery. The lighting product designed for outdoor use and does not require any additional electric wires or other sources. The Remote Control allows changing lighting colour temperature and lighting operating modes within 5-8 meters.
Lighting LED performance can be easily adjusted between 7 white colours from the range between 2700K-6000K.
The street lamp has a built-in automatic daylight sensor that activates the lamp when it gets dark and turns it Off with daylight. The solar light lamp operates in TREE different modes including energy-saving and PIR Motion Sensor modes.
The solar powered lamp is a DIY product with a universal wall mount for easy installation. The self-contained water- and weatherproof lighting device does not require wires and can be easily screw mounted anywhere the sun shines including the wall or fence of the home, garage, garden, shed, in the warehouse, basement etc.
The solar LED light lamp is a low-maintenance and cost-efficient Solar Product that provides outstanding performance without additional maintenance and electricity costs.
Outdoor wall mount Solar street lamp with a sensor has the following features:
- Energy-efficient outdoor lighting products powered by Solar Panel.
- Highly efficient anti-scratch Solar Panel with up to 18% of conversion rate.
- Powerful 2000mAh Lithium battery for continuous performance.
- 48 LED provides illumination of up to 450 lumens.
- Adjustable Lighting Colour Temperature: 7 colours to choose from the range between 2700K-6000K.
- Remote Control to adjust lighting colour temperature and change operation modes within 5-8m.
- Tree lighting modes including
Dim light energy-saving and sensor mode;
Sensor mode only;
Smart Constant light On mode for 3 hours then turns into Sensor Mode.
- Enhanced Security function delivered by PIR Motion Sensor with120 degree Detection Range with a 5-8m length.
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection to control switch between On and Off.
- Durable Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance that can withstand various severe weather conditions.
- Protect function overcharging, over-discharging, over current, short circuit.
- Two Installation Options to choose from including mounting pole or direct wall mount.
- Easy to install, setup and operate. Can be fixed to almost any surface including bricks, stucco, wood, metal, etc. with screws provided.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
The security Solar street lamp is Ideal for the following purposes:
The universal street lamp delivers reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency light around the house, garage, garden, porches, patios, balconies & verandas, side and backyard, aisles, driveway, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Great as an outdoor Security Light for a property.
- Suitable for industrial and business premises.
1 x Solar street lamp with Sensor.
1 x Remote control.
1 x User manual.
Note: The package may contain the mount pole or not depends on the model selected.
Solar security lamp’s operating modes
After charging the product for at least a few hours, please, press the On/ Off button for 3-5 seconds to turn the Lamp On with the first lighting mode. Each press of the button for 3-5 seconds will change the operating modes with the lights flickering at the same time.
Motion Sensor mode with DIM energy-saving low brightness constant light. The light will turn on in full brightness when someone passes by the sensor and after that, the light will return to DIM mode. Continuous or repeated movement within the range of the lamp will extend illumination.
Motion sensor mode will turn the light on only when someone passes by and trigger the PIR sensor. After that, the light will turn Off.
The light will automatically turn On at night and will remain for about 3 hours. After that, it will switch to Motions Sensor Mode 2 only to save battery energy for longer hours.
Note: we recommend charging the product for at least 6 hours before use.
H2: General maintenance tips about how to improve Solar Panel’s life and efficiency of Solar LED sensor lamp:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- When the product is not in use for a long time, we recommend taking the battery out and store it in a cool dry place to avoid the leakage. Please, recharge the battery every three months at a time, to ensure it is not damaged and leakage. In a case when the battery is exhausted, the light lamp will flash. Please, recharge it before normal use.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
In fact, the duration of lighting performance completely depends on the exposure level of sunlight, geographical location, weather condition and the time of daylight. Please, kindly keep in mind that the stronger the sunlight, the faster it charges the battery. The longer time of sunlight exposure, more energy is stored in the battery. The lighting performance will be weaker in the cloudy or rainy days.