- Solar Powered LED Spotlight Outdoor Garden Landscape Decoration is energy-efficient and grid-independent durable solar powered light available in a single or dual model.
- Improved Industrial grade 2W Peak Solar Panel with high energy-conversion rate for enhanced performance.
- Milo-brown spotlight fixture light head [Single or Double - optional] connected to the solar panel with the cord.
- Bright performance delivered by 3W high-power Warm White (3000K) CREE LED per light head with special magnify lens and 45-degree wide-angle to cover more than average. The output is 150lm.
- Long-lasting performance up to 10 hours with a full charge supplied by Rechargeable 18650 Lithium Battery *.
- Adjustable lighting heads angle with 270° for highlighting any landscape features.
- A separate Solar Panel provides more flexibility in the installation and operation of the product with a 5-meter cable to the first head [additional 3m cable to the second light head].
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection (dusk to dawn) to control switch between On and Off. The solar panel charges the battery during the day and automatically lights up at night.
- Durable UV resistant spotlight fixture with a stylish finish.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, setup and operate. Over-charging and over-discharging circuit protection. The product includes all necessary hardware for wall or ground installation.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed. The solar lights can be installed anywhere in just 5 minutes.
The Solar Powered LED Spotlight Outdoor Garden Landscape Decoration is a high-quality reliable and long-lasting product that is ideal for maintaining landscape decoration, casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, driveway, garden, lawn, patios, side and backyard, aisles, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Due to the construction, the spot light is highly recommended for highlighting various features including park lawn, trees and flower beds, bushes, statues, fountains etc.
- Residential and commercial application including lighting for signs, banners, post and mailboxes and other outdoor advertising materials.
* Charging and working hours will vary depending on the season, weather and other factors affecting the sun activity and exposure. In addition, the performance brightness mode selected will also affect the lighting time.
1 x Solar LED Spotlights.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Ground Inserts.
1 x Installation Kit of Accessories
1 x User Manual.
How to install:
Find the best place to install solar panels. The location required is as close as possible to the south, away from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or shadows.
1. Use screws and nuts to assemble light heads and stakes together and fix them on the ground;
2. Connect the solar panel with the spot light.
3. Adjust the solar panel in a certain way and angle to collect the maximum sunlight.
1. CAUTION: solar panel is not submersible!
2. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
3. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
4. The battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
5. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain. Keep the spot light holder away from the water.
6. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when using it. Keep away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting products:
- Solar Panel of Solar Powered LED Spotlight Outdoor Garden Landscape Decoration should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.