- Solar Underwater Pool Lights 5-in-1 RGB LED Spotlight is an energy-efficient, grid-independent, durable, solar powered light.
- Improved Solar Panel with high energy-conversion rate for enhanced performance and fast battery recharging. The panel is separated from the lights with a 3m cord to ensure flexibility in installation and full sun exposure.
- 5-in-1 design with Five independent spotlights with a 90° adjustable angle connected in a set with 1.15m spacing between the light heads.
- Bright Multicolour RGB LED performance [6 colours: Red-Green-Blue-Yellow-Purple-Cyan] delivered by 30 LEDs in FIVE light heads (6 LEDs each).
- Two Operation Modes:
- Automatic gradual change between all six colours available;
- Constant colour - any of the six colours can be locked to stay.
- Long-lasting performance - up to 8-12 hours with a full battery charge supplied by Rechargeable 3.7V 4000mAh 18650 Lithium Battery *.
- Fully automated operation process with a Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection (dusk to dawn) to control the switch between On and Off. The solar panel charges the battery during the day and automatically lights up at night.
- Durable ABS spotlight fixture. Improved Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP68 water and weather resistance meaning the lights can be placed in extremely wet environments and under the water in swimming pools or ponds.
- Completely safe, easy to install, set up and operate. Low-voltage battery, Over-charging and over-discharging circuit protection.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed. The solar lights can be installed anywhere in just 5 minutes.
Solar Underwater Pool Lights 5-in-1 RGB LED Spotlight is a high-quality reliable and long-lasting product that is designed for modern homes, lighting up pools, ponds, garden and recreation areas, outdoor or underwater landscape decoration around the house, gardens, lawns, patios, side and backyard, aisles, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Due to the IP68 waterproof design, the spotlight is highly recommended for high humidity, wet and underwater applications including swimming pools, garden fish ponds, and water features like waterfalls or fountains. The product will also be great for the following scenarios: groundcover, border plants, edge plants, aquatic plants
* Charging and working hours will vary depending on the season, weather and other factors affecting the sun activity and exposure. In addition, the performance brightness mode selected will also affect the lighting time.
1 x Solar LED Spotlights.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Ground Inserts.
1 x User Manual.
Installation & Operation:
1. Find the best place to install solar panels. The location required the solar panel be facing north away from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or shadows. CAUTION: solar panel is not submersible!
2. Place the light heads on the ground or under the water.
3. To turn the light on press and hold the switch for 3-5s until the product is bright.
4. Second short press of the button will change the lighting mode: automatic colour-changing or one particular colour can be fixed to stay on all the time.
5. Long press and hold the switch for 3-5 seconds again will turn the light off.
6. Adjust the angle of each spotlight head if required.
1. CAUTION: solar panel is not submersible!
2. As the power of the solar panel is dependent on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
3. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun which would prevent the battery from properly charging.
4. The battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
5. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain.
6. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when using it. Keep away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting Products:
- Solar Underwater Pool Lights 5-in-1 RGB LED Spotlight should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazards.