- Outdoor Dual Ground Solar Spot Light with Separate Solar Panel is energy-efficient and grid-independent durable solar powered light.
- Improved 6V/5W Solar Panel with a high Energy Conversion rate to shorten the charging time.
- Two independent light heads are connected to the solar panel with a 3m cord each.
- Bright performance delivered by high-power LED (1 LED per Light Head), 1W - Warm White or Cool White - with special magnify lens delivers 130lm of brightness per light fixture [260lm per product]. 45-degree wider angle allows to illuminating the wider area.
- Long-lasting performance up to 8-9 hours with a full charge supplied by 3.7V 4000mAh Rechargeable 18650 Lithium Battery.
- A separate Solar Panel provides more flexibility in the installation and operation with an adjustable 90° angle to improve sun exposure. The product comes with 3-meter cables from the panel to each light head.
- Fully automated operation process with a Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection (dusk to dawn) to control switch between On and Off. The solar panel charges the battery during the day and automatically lights up at night.
- Durable cast aluminium spotlight fixture with a stylish textured black finish.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, set up and operate. Over-charging and over-discharging circuit protection. The product includes all necessary hardware for ground and wall mounting.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed. The solar lights can be installed anywhere in just 5 minutes.
The universal Outdoor Dual Ground Solar Spot Light with Separate Solar Panel is a high-quality reliable and long-lasting product that is ideal for maintaining landscape decoration, casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, driveway, garden, lawn, patios, side and backyard, aisles, stairs, entryway, path, fence etc.
- Due to the construction, the spotlight is highly recommended for highlighting various features including park lawn, trees and flower beds, bushes, statues, fountains etc.
- Commercial purposes include lighting for signs, banners, posts and mailboxes and other outdoor advertising materials.
* Charging and working hours will vary depending on the season, weather and other factors affecting the sun activity and exposure. In addition, the performance brightness mode selected will also affect the lighting time.
2 x Solar LED Spotlights.
1 x Solar Panel.
2 x 3-meter cables.
3 x Ground Inserts.
1 x Installation Kit of Accessories
1 x User Manual.
How to install:
Find the best place to install a solar panel in an open outdoor area [preferably facing North] away from any sunlight obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or any other objects that can shadow the surface of the solar panel.
1. Use screws and nuts to assemble light heads and stakes together and fix them on the ground, or screw them to the wall;
2. Turn ON the switch on the back of the solar panel and set the solar panel facing up for sunlight exposure to charge the built-in battery. Adjust solar panel in a certain way and angle to collect the maximum sunlight.
3. The light will work automatically turn on in the darkness if the batteries have enough power and off at dawn. Please ensure there are no other bright sources of light near the solar panel as it may confuse the daylight sensor.
1. As the power of the solar panel is dependent on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by geographical factors, weather, seasons etc.
2. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
3. The battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
4. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain. The product is protected from full outdoor weather exposure including rain; however, it cannot be immersed into the water and should be protected from floods.
5. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when installing it. Keep the product and its parts away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it.
General Maintenance Tips for Solar Lighting products:
- Solar Panel of Outdoor Dual Ground Solar Spot should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazards.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.