- Universal Ultrasonic Solar Birds Animal Repeller PIR LED Light is an energy-efficient grid-independent repellent non-lethal solution.
- High efficiency in getting rid of birds and animals by emitting a mixture of alarm sounds and powerful flash LED strobe lights: scares away various birds, cats, mice, foxes, raccoons, badgers, skunks, rodents, wild boars etc.
- Action Activation and Multi-Frequency Modes. The device will start working when a slow-moving object is detected and return to sleep mode at a normal time. You can set different operational modes to target specific pests. Different frequencies can be effectively applied to different animals.
- Large working range: 110° in the front of the device within 6-8 meters covers up to 85sqm.
- Function frequency covers the range from 15-65KHZ to repel different animal.
- Dual charging options including a solar panel in combination with rechargeable 2200mAh battery and USB Cable Charging suitable for places where it is difficult to get the full sunlight access to power the item, such as farms, gardens, lawns, nurseries, manors and orchards.
- There are four operational modes to target different kinds of animals and birds:
- Ultrasonic + White Strobe LED Light.
- Audio + White Strobe LED Light.
- Ultrasound + Audio.
- Ultrasound + Audio + White Strobe LED Light.
- Easy and safe to operate, does not use Poison or Chemical.
- Do not harm people, animals, birds and pets, but just scare them away.
- Zero maintenance costs. No electric cords and wires required.
Universal Ultrasonic Solar Birds Animal Repeller with PIR and Strobe LED Light is a reliable and maintenance-free solution to protect a house, backyard, garden and another type of outdoor property from unwanted birds, wild and domesticated animals, pests, rodents etc without extra effort ad costs. This is the most humane non-lethal, toxic- and chemical-free solution.
1 x Solar Birds Animal Repeller;
1 x Stake pole;
1 x Manual.
Assemble and installation:
1. Unpack the product completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the Solar Repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake together.
3. Turn Switch to ON into the required position.
4. The PIR Motion Sensor of repeller is designed to be Turned ON all the time to operate continuously. Do not cover-up the PIR Sensor.
5. The Deterrent Device is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the area that does require protection is within the effective range of the repeller.
6. For best results, keep the Repeller’s head roughly 9-10 inches above the ground.
7. The deterrent device is waterproof; however, do not immerse it in water.
There are four operational modes:
1. Ultrasonic + White Strobe LED Light. The PIR Sensor detects the motion and activates a high-frequency ultrasonic wave with Strobe LED light flashes (at night only, during the day it launches only ultrasound). The wave consists of various ranges: 15-17kHz, 23-27kHz, 33-37kHz, 43-47kHz, 53-57kHz, 61-65kHz, 500ms each (from minimum frequency to maximum). The time output for each frequency is 1.5s and the total output time is 9s. The LED output frequency is 8Hz flicker, the output 1s stops for 1s, then the output is 1s, the loop output, and the output time is calculated according to the ultrasonic time.
2. Audio + White Strobe LED Light. Once the sensor detects the movement, the sound will come out along with the LED Light.
3. Ultrasound + Audio. Ultrasound and audio are triggered by the PIR sensor as described above. The ultrasonic wave comes first, and the audio second.
4. Ultrasound + Audio + White Strobe LED Light. Ultrasound and audio operate as above while white LED light works the same way as in the mode one.
Note, when the power supply is low due to discharged battery, the red indicator light flashes at a frequency of 1Hz. During this period, the product may not perform any output, indicating that the product needs to be charged.
13.5 kHz - 19.5KHZ - Repel mice, rats, dogs, foxes, martens etc
19.5 kHz - 24.5KHZ - Repel cats, raccoons, badgers, skunks etc
24.5KHZ - 45.5KHZ - Repel bats, birds, rodents etc
Strong Flashing Light repels raccoons, boars, martens etc
General Maintenance Tips:
- Universal Ultrasonic Solar Birds Animal Repeller with PIR and LED Light is a fully solar powered product. Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.