Outdoor Sonic Waves Solar powered snake repeller is a quality DIY repellent product efficient against a wide range of small wild animals including rodents like mice and rats, moles and various other pests. The operation principle of the device is based on emitting a specific sonic wave pulse that transforms into vibration transmitted through the ground and can be felt by different pests. The repeller emits out 2 seconds long sonic wave every 30 seconds that perceived by rodents and snakes as a danger-zone signal which is forcing them to naturally abandon the area.
The repellent is entirely powered by solar and does not require any cords or additional sources of energy that makes it universal and totally autonomous and maintenance free product which can be installed almost anywhere with the direct access of the sun. During the day a solar panel changes the battery that runs the repeller through the night.
The product is environment-friendly, completely safe for humans and pets, easy to install and operate.
Sonic solar powered snake repeller mouse rats & moles expeller has the following features:
- Powered by Solar in combination with a rechargeable battery that makes it eco-friendly and energy-efficient product;
- Efficient in expelling snakes, small wild animals including rodents like mice, rats, moles etc.
- Effective range is within an area of up to 650 square meters.
- Poison and Chemical Free, non-lethal sound wave and vibration technology with operating frequency between 400-1000Hz.
- Completely safe for people, children and pets. Do not harm any kind of animals including rodents, birds and snakes, just scare them away;
- Waterproof and heatproof: enhanced water and weather resistance.
- Easy to set up, install and operate. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
- Fully automated operational process. No maintenance or electricity costs.
The snake and rodent-repelling product are ideal for the following purposes:
The unit is suitable for any outdoor areas with direct sunlight including a home with surrounding area, garden, backyard, farm, parks etc.
The package included:
1 x Solar snake repeller (set of 2 pcs)
1 x User manual.
Solar snake repellers assemble and installation notes:
1. Unpack the product completely to make sure all parts are present.
2. Connect the repeller’s head, pole sections, joining part and ground stake together.
3. Turn the power switch to ON position. The product designed to be switched ON all the time.
4. The product is now ready for installation. Place the device in the required area under the direct sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the repeller is located at the right place within the effective expelling range from the targeted area.
5. Keep the solar repeller’s head about 9-10 inches above the ground for the best effect.
6. Install the device on the ground with care to prevent it from breaking against the hard ground. We advise even to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damages to the item. Be careful with the sharp end of the ground stake.
7. Leave the product to allow it to operate automatically.
● Solar snake repeller should operate continuously for best results.
● The device is waterproof, however, do not immerse it in the water.
● Do not cover-up the repellent.
● Always use a damp soft cloth and mild soap with water to clean the item. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the product.
Disclosure: please note that Sunny Bunny Solar Power Store as a retail entity is unable to sufficiently test and assess the product’s features and only advertise characteristics of the products provided by suppliers. We recommend our customers to do their own research to find out whether products suit the desired purpose.
General maintenance tips about how to improve Solar Panel’s life and efficiency of a solar powered snake and rodent repeller:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In the case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.